The structure of the DSL type single body connecting rod vibration conveyor includes a conveying groove, a main vibration spring, a driving link mechanism, a base, a guide rod, and an auxiliary support.
The driving link mechanism consists of a motor, a pulley, a transmission shaft, and an eccentric link device. The conveying trough and the chassis are connected by a helical spring. The spring is the main vibration spring. The guide rod plays the role of guiding the vibration of the conveying trough. The driving mechanism of the conveyor makes the end of the link reciprocating while the link passes through the end The spiral spring drives the conveying trough to make reciprocating motion, so that the material is continuously thrown forward and jumped forward along the vibration direction to achieve the purpose of conveying the material.
The DSL type single body connecting rod vibration conveyor has the following characteristics:
(1) The structure is simple and compact, and there are few lubrication points, and the lubrication points are not in contact with the material. There are no special installation requirements, so the installation is convenient and the maintenance workload is small.(2) When the closed type is adopted, the sealing performance is good, and the conveying of dusty, toxic and volatile materials has no pollution to the environment, and multi-point feeding and multi-point discharging can be realized.
(3) Due to the use of the resonance principle of mechanical vibration, the power consumption is low, and the power consumption is one half less than that of the screw conveyor with the same conveying length and the same conveying productivity.
(4) As the material moves forward in a parabolic trajectory during the conveying process, the machine groove is slightly worn, and its service life is more than three times longer than that of the screw conveyor.
(5) The running noise is not more than 75Db (V).
(6) It can start frequently and run continuously for a long time under the condition of rated amplitude.
The single-substance connecting rod vibration conveyor is used to complete the powder and granular material conveying process, especially suitable for the difficult to convey fine powder materials, and has unique conveying performance.
For example, the connecting rod vibration conveyor is suitable for uniformly or continuously conveying fly ash, cement, carbon powder, coal powder, etc. from the storage bin or hopper to the receiving device.
Simplex body connecting rod vibration conveyor is suitable for power, coal, metallurgy, building materials, food and other industries.