Horizontal vibration conveyor is a device for transmission and transportation. In actual operation, the vibration-damping bearings of the vibration conveyor are frequently damaged, the supporting spring is easily deformed, and the equipment vibration frequency is too fast, which seriously affects the continuous and stable operation of the device.
The company's technical department combined years of operating experience, analyzed the fault, proposed specific solutions, received practical results, and ensured the long-term stable operation of the device.
1. Equipment level, vibration-absorbing bearing installation abnormal
(1) When the equipment is installed and debugged, the level is not good, and the installation standard is not reached, which causes the equipment to be polarized and unevenly stressed, which causes the material transportation trajectory to shift, the vibration-damping bearings, plate springs, and support springs to be abnormally damaged. Causes the transport body to crack.
(2) When installing vibration-damping bearings, the mounting angles of the two bearings are not consistent, the vibration period is uneven, and the excitation force distribution is uneven, resulting in abnormal wear of the vibration-damping bearings.
2. Loose anchor bolts or other fasteners
(1) There were omissions during installation and commissioning, and the anchor bolts became loose again, and they were not dealt with in time.
(2) The leaf spring is broken or the fixing bolts are loose and have not been replaced or tightened in time.
3.The equipment vibration frequency is too fast
The horizontal vibration conveyor relies on a motor to drive the crank link mechanism. The motor frequency directly determines the equipment amplitude and frequency. The motor frequency is too fast, which exacerbates the wear of spare parts and seriously affects the equipment operating cycle.
4. Support spring deformation
The device has 12 support springs to support the device body. After long-term use, individual springs are plastically deformed, causing the spring to fail, causing uneven force on the device, causing abnormal vibration of the device, and abnormal wear of the vibration-damping bearings.
二、the fault solution
(1) Adjust the level of the installation equipment so that the base of the whole machine and the base plane remain horizontal. The tolerance is 0.1 m / 1/1 000 m.
(2) All anchor bolts and components are installed and fastened as required, and the damaged leaf spring is replaced.
(3) On the premise that the equipment's conveying capacity meets the production requirements, the frequency conversion motor is used to reduce the motor frequency and reduce spare parts wear.
(4) Measure the original length of the support spring and measure the compression after installation. The deviation is less than 0.5 mm. If the deviation is too large, replace it as a whole.
The reasons for the failure of horizontal vibration conveyors are complex, sometimes the result of multiple factors. Reasonably analyzing all aspects of the equipment's failure, formulating scientific solutions, and continuously improving the operating conditions of the equipment can ensure long-term equipment operation.