The inertial vibration hot material conveyor is a long-distance conveying device with wind lock function. It uses two vibration motors as excitation vibration sources. Using the self-synchronization principle, the two vibration motors rotate in the opposite direction to generate the balance frame at the bottom of the conveyor The reciprocating vibration drives the upper conveying tank to vibrate through the action of the main vibrating spring and the guide leaf spring, so as to achieve the purpose of conveying materials.
The inertial vibration hot material conveyor has the advantages of simple structure, convenient installation, less wear, small maintenance workload, long conveying distance, large conveying volume, low energy consumption and low noise.
After the installation of the inertial vibration hot material conveyor, the requirements for the no-load test run:
1. All the aforementioned work is completed and meets the requirements.
2. The related electrical construction and automatic control construction are all completed and meet the requirements.
3. Lubricate grease at all lubrication points.
4. The cleaning around the conveyor and the channel is completed.
5. The electrical system, safety interlocking device, braking device, operation control system and signal system should all be subjected to simulation or operation inspection, and their working performance should be sensitive, correct and reliable.
6. Rotate each motion mechanism to make the input and output shafts of the transmission system rotate one revolution, and there should be no jamming; the rotation direction of the motor should be consistent with the direction of the conveyor.
Eligibility criteria for no-load test run:
1. The vibration conveyor should be started smoothly and quickly, and the vibration should be stable, without left and right swing, jump, impact and abnormal sound.
2. The amplitude of the conveyor and the direction angle of the vibration should not be greater than 10% of the rated value; for the vibration conveyor with a length greater than 15m, the amplitude deviation of the front, middle and rear sections should not be greater than 10% of the rated amplitude.
3. The temperature rise of the rubber spring must not exceed 5 ° C, the temperature rise of the metal spring must not exceed 70 ° C, and the temperature rise of the bearings and motors of the eccentric vibrating conveyor should not exceed 50 ° C;
4.The no-load test run time is not less than 4 hours.
The inertial vibration conveyor is a general-purpose conveying machine, which is suitable for conveying various powders, granules, lumps and mixtures at temperatures below 800 ° C， so it is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, chemical industry, food, Glass, ceramics and other industries.