Description:Spiral conveyors, commonly known as augers, are suitable for conveying powdery, granular and small pieces of material horizontally or vertically at short distances. The screw conveyor usually consists of three parts: the screw conveyor body, the inlet and outlet device, and the driving device. The screw conveyor has advanced structure, strong adaptability, small resistance, long service life, convenient maintenance and many protection devices. It has become one of the important equipments in the whole production process.
The operating and maintenance requirements for the screw conveyor are as follows:
1. The screw conveyor should start without load, that is, start when there is material in the casing, and then move it to the screw machine after starting.
2. When the screw conveyor is initially feeding, the feeding speed should be gradually increased until the rated conveying capacity is reached, and the feeding should be uniform. Otherwise, it will easily cause the accumulation of the conveying materials and the overload of the driving device, so that the whole machine will be damaged early.
3. In order to ensure the no-load start of the screw machine, the conveyor should stop feeding before stopping, and stop the operation after the material in the casing is completely drained.
4. The hard material should not be mixed into the material to be transported to avoid the screw jam and damage of the screw conveyor.
5. Always check the working condition of each part of the screw machine during use. Pay attention to whether the fastening parts are loose. If the parts are loose, immediately tighten the screws to make them stronger.
6. Special attention should be paid to whether the screw between the spiral tube and the coupling shaft is loose, dropped or cut. If such a phenomenon is found, it should be stopped immediately and corrected.
7. The cover of the screw shaft should not be removed while the machine is running, so as to avoid accidents.
8. Any abnormal phenomenon in the operation of the screw conveyor should be checked and eliminated, and it must not be forced to run.
9. The moving parts of the screw conveyor should be regularly lubricated.
The screw conveyor is a general-purpose conveying equipment for conveying powdery, granular and small-sized materials. All kinds of bearings are working in dust. Therefore, under such working conditions, the screw machine needs regular maintenance to be Enterprises create more benefits.