Description:The horizontal vibration conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses a vibrator to vibrate the material tank, so that the materials in the tank slide or throw in a certain direction. The device is mainly composed of an exciter, load-bearing groove, main vibration spring and frame. Except for some parts of the excitation mechanism, there are few relative rotating parts and the structure is simple.
After the horizontal vibration conveyor is installed, the conditions for the no-load test run are as follows:
1. The relevant electrical construction and automatic control construction are all completed and meet the requirements;
2. All lubrication points are filled with lubricating grease as required;
3. The cleaning around the horizontal vibration conveyor and the channel is completed;
4. The electrical system, safety interlocking device, braking device, operation control system and signal system should be checked by simulation or operation, and their working performance should be sensitive, correct and reliable;
5. Rotate each motion mechanism to make the input and output shafts of the transmission system rotate one revolution, and there should be no jamming; the rotation direction of the motor and the conveyor running direction should be consistent.
The qualification criteria for the no-load test run of the horizontal vibration conveyor are as follows:：
1. The horizontal vibration conveyor should be started smoothly and quickly, and the vibration should be stable, without left and right swing, jump, impact and abnormal noise;
2. The amplitude and the vibration direction angle of the vibration conveyor should not be greater than 10% of the rated value; for the vibration conveyor with a length greater than 15m, the amplitude deviation of the front, middle and rear sections should not be greater than 10% of the rated amplitude;
3. The temperature rise of the rubber spring must not exceed 50 ° C, the temperature rise of the metal spring must not exceed 70 ° C, the temperature rise of the bearings and motors of the eccentric connecting rod vibration conveyor should not exceed 50 ° C; the temperature rise of the electromagnet coil should not exceed 65 ° C;
4. The no-load test run time is not less than 4 hours.
The horizontal vibration conveyor has the advantages of simple structure, easy installation and maintenance, low energy consumption, no dust spillage, low noise, etc ; simple structure, convenient maintenance, beautiful appearance, reliable operation, strong conveying capacity, and is widely used in various industries.