Long-distance vibration conveyors, also known as horizontal vibration conveyors, high-temperature vibration conveyors, are continuous conveying machines that use a vibrator to vibrate the trough, thereby sliding or throwing the material in the trough along a certain direction.
The working principle of the long-distance vibration conveyor is to use two vibration motors as the excitation source. Using the principle of self-synchronization, the two vibration motors rotate in the opposite direction, causing the balance frame at the bottom of the conveyor to reciprocate. The effect of the above, drive the upper conveying tank to vibrate, so as to achieve the purpose of conveying materials.
Installation sequence of long distance vibration conveyor:
(1) Determine the elevation of the support points of each isolation spring, or draw a horizontal line on the nearby wall;
(2) Raise the chassis to level;
(3) Support the trough on the bottom frame and level it;
(4) Install a vibration isolation spring and a spring lower seat plate under the chassis;
(5) Weld the guide cymbal and the shear rubber spring to the tank and the chassis with screws;
(6) Install the drive shaft assembly and motor, and weld the vibration excitation plate;
(7) Lower the machine, weld the feed and discharge openings, install a sealing sleeve, and fix the cover plates at both ends.
Long-distance vibration conveyors are widely used in the transportation of various powdery, granular, lumpy and mixtures of materials such as mining, metallurgy, building materials, coal, chemical, food, medicine and other industries with a temperature below 300 ° C。 The long-distance vibration conveyor is a highly versatile and advanced structure vibration conveying equipment for high temperature materials. For example: transportation of raw materials, intermediate semi-finished products and finished products in the cement industry, transportation of solid raw materials and semi-finished products in the chemical industry, transportation of ore, concentrates and tailings in the mining industry, etc.