A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses an exciter to vibrate a chute, thereby sliding or throwing materials in the chute along a certain direction. The vibration conveyor is mainly composed of an exciter, a bearing groove, a main vibration spring and a frame. Except for some parts of the vibration mechanism, there are few relative rotating parts.
The motor vibration conveyor is suitable for uniformly and continuously feeding block, granular and powdery materials from the storage bin or hopper to the receiving device. The motor vibration conveyor uses the vibration of the hopper to quickly transfer the materials in the hopper from the inlet to the outlet. It can be used to transport various materials in the form of blocks, granules or powders, room temperature or high temperature.
When the vibration conveyor is installed, what should be paid attention to during the test run:
(1) The conveyor starts smoothly and quickly, and the vibration is stable, without left and right swing, jumping impact and abnormal sound。
(2) Deviations of conveyor amplitude, vibration direction angle, and vibration frequency are not more than 10% of the rated value; for vibration conveyors longer than 15m, the amplitude deviation of the front, middle, and rear sections should not be greater than 10 of the rated amplitude. %;
(3) The temperature rise of rubber springs must not exceed 50 ° C, the temperature rise of metal springs must not exceed 70 ° C, and the temperature rise of bearings and motors of eccentric link-type vibration conveyors must not exceed 50 ° C; the temperature rise of electromagnet coils must not exceed 65 ° C.
(1) The amplitude drop should not be greater than 10% of the rated amplitude;
(2) The material should move smoothly in the conveying trough, without obvious obstruction, running, swirling and severe skipping.
(3) The conveying capacity should not be less than 90% of the rated conveying capacity.
The motor vibration conveyor has the advantages of simple structure, light weight, low noise, reliable work, no dust pollution, and convenient installation and maintenance. Widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, chemical, food, glass, ceramics and other industries.