A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses an exciter to vibrate a chute, thereby sliding or throwing materials in the chute along a certain direction. The vibration conveyor is mainly composed of an exciter, a bearing groove, a main vibration spring and a frame. Except for some parts of the vibration mechanism, there are few relative rotating parts. The structure of the vibration conveyor is simple, the energy consumption is small, the equipment operation cost is low, and the maintenance is convenient.
For different types of vibration conveyors, the power is different, what are the differences in vibration isolation effects?
Rigid support type vibration conveyor (also called rigid bottom frame balance type vibration conveyor) This type of vibration conveyor is composed of an upper groove body, a balance frame, a driving device, a guide rod, a main vibration spring, a support frame and a bottom frame.
The oretically, since the fulcrum in the guide rod is fixed to the support by twisting, the amplitude of the slot and the balance frame are equal. The magnitude of the vibration amplitude of the rigid support type vibration conveyor is determined by the dynamics conditions.
However, in production practice, since the vibrating conveyor is always in the process of transporting materials, even if the upper and lower masses are transmitting materials at the same time, it is difficult to ensure that the quality of the transported materials is completely equal. When single-slot transmission is used, the quality imbalance is even more severe. In addition, under no-load conditions, it is not easy to ensure that the masses of the two vibrating masses are absolutely equal. It can be seen that this ideal state does not exist.
In this way, the vibration conveyor will transmit unbalanced power to the foundation. When the power transmitted to the foundation is too large, it will cause the foundation to vibrate, or even break the foundation screws and shake the foundation as the vibration of the building. Crack and so on.
1、The unbalanced power transmitted from the rigid support vibration conveyor to the hanging foundation is considerable. Only when the two-slot transmission is adopted and the quality of the two tanks is close to the same quality and the physical jitter is close to the same, can the unbalanced power transmitted to the foundation be significantly reduced. Therefore, from the perspective of the power transmitted to the foundation, the working mechanism of a rigid-bracket-type vibrating conveyor using a single-slot transmission is not ideal.
2. Heavy-balanced mass-type vibration conveyor consists of upper submersible body, heavy balance frame, main vibration bomb, vibration isolation spring, transmission device and guide rod.
3. Compared with the first type of vibration conveyor, this kind of vibration conveyor with elastic support type vibration conveyor is characterized by installing vibration-isolating bullets under the base frame to reduce the power transmitted to the foundation. The structure of the other parts is the same as that of the rigid support type vibrating conveyor.
Based on the analysis, several conclusions are drawn:
(1) The dynamic force transmitted to the foundation by the rigid support vibration conveyor is approximately 1/2 of the inertial force of the working tank body.
(2) The power transmitted from the heavy-balanced mass-type vibrating conveyor to the foundation is approximately 1/6 to 1/15 of the inertial force of the working tank body.
(3) The dynamic force transmitted by the elastic support type vibration conveyor to the foundation is about 1/20 and 1/40 of the inertial force of the working tank.
This shows that the elastic support type vibrating conveyor can meet our undesired requirements, and its vibration isolation effect is better than the previous two.