A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses an exciter to vibrate a chute so that the materials in the chute can slide or throw in a certain direction. The material is conveyed in the projectile state in the vibration conveyor, and the wear on the conveying trough is small.
The vibrating conveyor can transport materials of various sizes, and it can transport hot, flammable and explosive, toxic and dusty materials in a closed manner, which is good for protecting the environment.
The vibration conveyor has a simple structure, low energy consumption, and convenient maintenance. However, the vibration conveyor needs to be frequently maintained and maintained to increase the service life of the equipment and reduce the failure rate。
1. As the vibration conveyor is vibrating, the coupling may be loose due to vibration. Although an elastic washer was added during installation, the operator should check frequently to avoid loosening, and tighten it in time if it is found loose.
2. Running parts, such as bearing blocks and tie rod bearing blocks, have grease nipples on the outside. Calcium-based or lithium-based grease should be injected in each shift to ensure lubrication and make the running parts work normally.
3. Once the operator finds an abnormality in his work, he should stop and check in time to eliminate the fault.
4. Regularly check whether the bearing is damaged. If it is found to be damaged, replace it with a new bearing of the same type in time.
5. There is a safety cover at the transmission of the large and small V-belt wheels. After the maintenance, the safety cover should be installed in time to prevent danger.6. At the vibration structure of the tie rod, due to the reciprocating swing motion during work, the staff must stay away during the work, and it is forbidden to touch with their hands to avoid personal accidents.
Vibration conveyors are widely used in powder and granular materials transportation in metallurgy, coal, building materials, chemical, glass, electric power, machinery, food and other industries.