Tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyor is a kind of equipment used to mean that small, granular, powdery and other bulk materials are uniformly and continuously or quantitatively fed from the storage bin or hopper to the receiving device.
This vibrating conveyor adopts silicon controlled rectifier half-wave rectification control circuit, which can steplessly adjust the conveying volume and realize the centralized control and automatic control of the production process. The specific characteristics are as follows:
(1) Small size, light weight, simple structure and easy installation.
(2) Because the electromagnetic vibration conveyor uses the resonance principle of mechanical vibration, the dual mass body works at a low critical near resonance state, so it consumes less power.
(3) Because the material flow can be changed and opened and closed instantaneously, the feeding amount has higher accuracy.
(4) Since the material is continuously thrown up during the conveying process, and the jumping motion is performed forward according to the trajectory of the parabola, the abrasion of the feeding trough is small.
(5) No mechanical friction parts, no lubrication required, easy maintenance and low running cost.
Tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyor is suitable for materials with large dust, volatile materials, and high temperature materials below 300 ℃. The tube-type electromagnetic vibration conveyor can also connect several sections of conveying pipes for synchronous conveying, and can also realize multi-point feeding and discharging.
Tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyors are widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal, building materials, light industry，chemical industry, electric power, machinery, grain and other industries.