Tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyor is a kind of equipment for uniformly or quantitatively feeding bulk, granular and powdery materials from the storage bin or hopper to the receiving device.
Features of tube electromagnetic vibration conveyor:
(1) Small size, light weight, simple structure and easy installation.
(2) Since the electromagnetic vibration conveyor uses the resonance principle of mechanical vibration, the dual mass body works at a low critical near resonance state, so it consumes little power.
(3) Because the material flow can be changed and opened and closed instantaneously, the feeding amount has higher accuracy.
(4) Because the material is continuously thrown up during the conveying process, and the jumping motion is performed forward according to the trajectory of the parabola, the abrasion of the feeding trough is small.
(5) No mechanical friction parts, no lubrication required, easy maintenance and low running cost.
Tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyor is suitable for materials with large dust, volatile materials, and high temperature materials below 300 ℃. The tube-type electromagnetic vibration conveyor can also connect several sections of conveying pipes for synchronous conveying, and can also realize multi-point feeding and discharging.
The tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyor has the advantages of simple structure, convenient installation, no lubrication, long service life, low power consumption and so on. This machine adopts thyristor half-wave rectification control circuit, which can realize stepless adjustment of conveying volume, and realize centralized control and automatic control of production process.
Tubular electromagnetic vibration conveyor is widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal, building materials, light industry, chemical industry, electric power, machinery, food and other industries.