DZS30-400 Motor vibrating conveyor
The DZS30-400 motor vibrating conveyor is a short-distance conveyor. It is designed to transport 40 tons per hour and has a rated maximum conveying length of 4 meters.
DZS30-400 motor vibration conveyor works in the over resonance zone, so the amplitude is stable and the material is transported.
1. Large amount of transportation and low power consumption;
2. Start, stop quickly, stable operation, good vibration isolation performance, low noise;
3. The structure is simple, easy to debug, less variety of wearing parts, easy to maintain;
4. Can be more points into, unloading, suitable for cement clinker and slag reservoir bottom, storage top;
5. Can be fully enclosed transport, eliminate dust pollution, but also open transport;
DZS30-400 motor vibrating conveyor, the conveying groove is U-shaped groove and tube shape. The bottom of the tank can be changed to be inclined, and the tank can be covered, which can be made to feed at one point and discharge at multiple points, or to discharge at multiple points. Various types of gates can be set at the material inlet. Multi-layer conveying or additional layer screens can be set. Equipped with a variable frequency regulator to achieve speed regulation during operation.
The DZS motor vibration conveyor utilizes the vibration of the trough to quickly transport the material in the trough from the inlet to the discharge port, which can be used to transport various materials in the form of blocks, granules or lumps, common or high sorghum.
DZS30-400 motor vibration conveyor is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical, coal, and other industries, such as: transportation of raw materials, intermediate semi-finished products and finished products in the cement industry; transportation of ore, concentrate and tailings in the mining industry. It is a highly versatile and advanced material vibration conveying equipment.
|Model||Productivity（t/h）||Conveying distance（mm）||Vibration frequency（r/min）||Amplitude||Voltage（v）||Power（kw）||Weight（kg）|
Installation and use:
1. Before the empty running test, check the bolts of each part, especially the anchor bolts of the vibration motor. After 4 hours of continuous operation, the bolts of each part should be tightened once again, and tightened 2-3 times within one week. .
2. The rotation direction of the two vibration motors should be opposite when working.
3. When the air test is running, check whether the conveyor is running smoothly, and pay attention to the temperature rise of the vibration motor bearing.
DZS motor vibration conveyor can be made according to the user's lightning: lower vibration type, upper vibration type, speed regulation type, open type, sealed type, seat type structure.